Obsessed with rose gold everything? Us too! Here’s a guide to our top accessory picks that rock this shade of the season
Ever since Pantone revealed rose quartz to be one of its 2016 shades du jour, we knew it was only a matter of time before it’s (arguably) chicer little sister, rose gold, stepped into the limelight to steal its thunder. And we ain’t gonna lie; as far as rose gold is concerned, more is more. If, like us, you just can’t get enough of this hot summery hue, have a scroll through this bunch of beauts and whip out that plastic to snap ‘em up. Best be quick or we’ll beat you to it…
1. Oliver Peoples Kannon Aviator Sunglasses, $579.49 at SHOPBOP
Protect those peepers and totally rock it at the same time with these uber-cute Oliver Peoples sunnies. Because everyone needs aviators in their life. Especially rose gold ones.
2. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, $80 at Sephora
Urban Decay is the queen of eyeshadow palettes, and long have we worshipped at the Naked alter. But Naked 3 takes things to a whole new level of rose gold amazing-ness. How pretty are these shades! Get. On. Our. Eyes. Now.
3. Michael Kors Parker Watch, $402.23 at SHOPBOP
White is undeniably rose gold’s best friend, and we are obsessing over this swish piece of wrist candy that beautifully combines the two shades. Throw a bling rimmed face into the mix and, well, we just died and went to watch heaven.
4. Kenzo mini tiger necklace, $193.62 at SHOPBOP
Is it just us? Or does the juxtaposition of dainty necklace and fierce tiger totally slay? We‘ll be pairing this with pretty summer whites and a sun-kissed face. Boom.
5. Skinnydip rose gold dita glitter iPhone 6/6s case, $30.97 at SHOPBOP
If there’s one thing that comes close to our love of rose gold, it’s our love of glitter. Put the two together and you get this brilliantly fairy-esque phone case that we have absolutely zero shame in admitting we j’adore.
6. Deborah Lippmann Glamourous Life nail polish, $30 at Sephora
This super sheeny colour will add a splash of hot-right-now metallic to any outfit. It’s the perfect shade for weekend getaways and uber-swish vacays.
7. Head over Heels By Dune Hyrah Rose Gold Flat Shoes $64.15 at ASOS
Dress ‘em up, dress ‘em down, any which way, these cute flats will add a pop of hot to your outfit. We feel happy just looking at this beauts.
8. Adidas, Originals Superstar 80s Rose Gold Metal Toe Cap Trainers, $199.10 at ASOS
How do you make one of the most iconic trainers of all time even better? Give it a rose gold toe. Hell. Yes.
9. FRENDS Layla Rose Gold Headphones, $309.69 at ASOS
These headphones. If you needed any further proof that white and rose gold are a winning combo, just take a look at these.
10. The limited edition UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card in rose gold metal, by Vivienne Tam
Cards don’t get more chic than this limited edition, rose gold creation by Vivienne Tam. It comes with crackin’ perks to boot! You’ll earn 10X UNI$ on luxury brands, shopping, and taxi rides. You’ll also get free airport limousine rides and lounge access, and eCommerce protection for your online shopping.
In addition, UOB offers a string of rose gold activities this month to celebrate!
- 20% off storewide and champers while you shop at Metro from 8 to 10 July
- Complimentary bubbly and 1-for-1 deals at the hottest bars from 21 July to 11 August
- A free taxi ride when you ride in a UOB Lady’s Card taxi from now ’til 30 September
For more info on these fab deals, head here.
Follow Lady’s Card on Instagram @mendontgetit for your daily dose of #LadysLogic, style inspiration, and the latest lifestyle privileges.
This article is sponsored by UOB Cards.