Have you been to the sleek new hotel in Wan Chai? This is your chance to win a staycay at The Hari.
The Hari is the neighbourhood’s living room, bridging the commercial pulse of Causeway Bay and the creative design scenes of Wan Chai. Designed by Tara Bernerd of Tara Bernerd & Partners, the hotel has 210 luxury guest rooms, including three signature rooftop suites with balconies offering spectacular views of the city. The Hari Hong Kong is also home to Zoku Restaurant & Terrace, a neighbourhood gem for modern Japanese delights; and Lucciola Restaurant & Bar, which offers authentic Italian fare. Sounds too good to be true? Enter the giveaway below and see for yourself.
The Hari Staycation Giveaway
Update: Our giveaway has ended. Thank you for your participation!
Check out the full terms & conditions below.
Here’s what will be included in your stay at The Hari, be sure to enter by 23 March 2021 to be in the draw:
- 1-night-stay at The Hari’s Suite on the top floor with a private terrace (a generous floor space of 830sqft)
- Breakfast for two at Lucciola
- Check-in at 3pm and check-out at 1pm
Comfort meets luxury
The view of Hong Kong’s majestic skyscrapers feels up close and personal, almost as if you’ve become a part of them. The captivating terrace may seem like the best bit of the hotel, but the friendly staff make you feel just at home. Also, you can chill out in your bathtub (grab some bubbles!) with a magnificent view of Wan Chai.
Don’t miss out on the food
We don’t blame you if the sweet suite takes you as a whole – bask in all the goodness of your room and then head to The Hari’s world-class restaurants, Zoku and Lucciola.
Defined by a bold palette of amber and green, Lucciola Restaurant & Bar is a chic Italian restaurant in the heart of Wan Chai. Filled with an abundance of natural daylight through the restaurant’s angled ceiling, Chef de Cuisine, Francesco Gava, delivers simple and authentic, traditional Italian dishes with a modern twist.
In the vicinity
You can explore much of Wan Chai heritage in the old post office, Pak Tai Temple, the Blue House cluster or by going on a mini-expedition in Wan Chai Heritage Trail. If you are looking for some wellness to end your evening (or kick start your morning), Fivelements Habitat is just a stone’s throw away.
If you haven’t been to The Hari yet, you’re missing out hon.
The Hari, 330 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, p. 2129 0388
The ins and outs of the giveaway: Competition entry closes 23 March 2021, and the winner will be notified by email. Winners need to be in Hong Kong to claim their prizes. Prize needs to be redeemed by 31 May. By entering, you will be joining the Honeycombers mailing list and will receive updates about what’s happening in Hong Kong and the scoop on our great giveaways and events. Entrants will also be subscribed to the vendors mailing list. All T&Cs will be at the discretion of the vendor.
Terms and conditions:
- 3 days advance reservation required via [email protected]; voucher number must be quoted upon reservation
- Digital voucher and winner notification email from Honeycombers must be presented upon check-in to enjoy this prize
- Booking is cancellable and amendable up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
- The prize is forfeited if booking is cancelled within 24 hours or no-show.
- Black-out dates apply: Apr 2-6, May 1 & 19, 2021
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers, packages, discounts or vouchers.
- Voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Unused dining credit or experience, in part or in full, cannot be refunded and will not be valid for future use upon check-out.