Shopping for your man is no easy task, especially on V-Day (sometimes we prefer to call it D-Day). And tempting as it may be, a crummy card or a pair of socks simply won’t cut it. Well ladies, it’s time to show Cupid how it’s really done with these ace Valentine’s Day gift ideas that’ll spoil all the lucky men in your life.
1. Carrera 6002 sunglasses (available at DH Sunglasses)
Sporty-chic sunnies with a Top Gun flair.
2. J. Crew denim shirt ($202)
A spiffy new shirt that he didn’t have to shop for? He’ll thank you for it.
3. This Is Ground leather carrying case ($339)
Organised never looked this stylish.
Men and gadgets: the greatest love story since Romeo and Juliet.
5. Tiffany & Co. Paloma Picasso cufflinks ($250)
Hugs and kisses in the form of sterling silver cufflinks, no less.
Ah…the sweet scent of old-money and success in a bottle.
7. Santiago Gonzalez crocodile card-holder ($379)
Dapper accessories for the dapper man.
8. Panhurst London shaving set ($461)
Movember is long over, honey. Time to shave the ‘stache.
9. Daniel Wellington watch ($289)
What every man needs: a handsome timepiece to help him arrive on time and in style.
10. Tom Ford silk pocket square (US$175)
Suit and tie – check. Cufflinks – check. Silk pocket square – check again!
11. The Mr Porter Paperback ($84)
A little guidance in the style department never hurt anyone.
12. Fujifilm X-M1 digital camera ($559)
A fancy gadget for your man? No explanation needed.