Inject a little cheer to your day during these dark times with hysterical but harmless memes and tweets.
Before you cancel us, hear us out. We get it. The Covid-19 pandemic is no laughing matter. But during these dark times, it’s alright to inject a little laughter and lighten the mood with some positivity. We’ve shared the most adorable animal videos, heartwarming stories of hope and how you can help relief efforts in Singapore. Now, knock yourself out with hysterical coronavirus memes, tweets and trends that’ll put a smile on your face.
1. The hottest ticket in town
2. Climate change: “Am I a joke to you?”
3. The real creation of Adam (Update: 2020)
4. Panic cities
— CoronaVirus Memes (@TheCoronaMemes) March 29, 2020
5. The force is strong with this one
6. Move along, April fools
7. 2020: The year of crappy stuff, thriving memes and the resurgence of Dalgona coffee
View this post on Instagram
🍦WHIPPED COFFEE☕️ ASMR 🌞I’ve seen this coffee trend all over TikTok and wanted to make it at home! It’s so fluffy and good — kind of like Cuban coffee. Swipe for an “i-woke-up-like-dis” big sip szn 😗 and find the recipe below 👇🏼 •2 tbsp of instant coffee •2 tbsp of sugar •2 tbsp of hot water ✨Whisk if all together until you can creat stiff peaks. Serve over ice and milk of your choosing🥛 . . . . . — #asmr #whippedcoffee #socialdistancing #recipe #recipevideo #asmreating #asmrfood #asmrvideo #coffeeaddict #coffeevibes #recipeoftheday #easyrecipes #recipes #recetas #bigbiteszn #foodvideo #buzzfeast #tastingtable #huffposttaste #thefeedfeed #foodcoma #instaeat #hereismyfood #dessertporn #wshh #eattheworld #eatfamous #cheatday #sugarrush #teampixel
8. Sean Paul’s five seconds of fame
9. When social distancing gets out of hand
10. The real reason why everyone’s hoarding toilet paper
— CoronaVirus Memes (@TheCoronaMemes) March 28, 2020
11. Same Mindy, same
Have to remember my stocked fridge is to last my family for weeks, not a challenge for me to finish all in one day 🙄
— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) March 16, 2020
12. When your anxiety goes through the roof
13. Cancelled events got us like…
14. Sorry guys! Better luck next year
15. Don’t @ us. We’re sure you sneaked a chuckle too.
16. Dua Lipa’s got it down pat. *Dances to Don’t Start Now*
17. Houston, we have a problem
18. Cries in toilet paper
19. Is everyone okay? Us:
Posted by Timothy Tyler on Thursday, March 26, 2020
20. Dammit, Cheryl!
21. No prizes for guessing if we’re wearing pants or not
22. Why is the house in a mess?! Us: We’re artists!
We challenge you to recreate a work of art with objects (and people) in your home.
🥇 Choose your favorite artwork
🥈 Find three things lying around your house⠀
🥉 Recreate the artwork with those items
And share with us. pic.twitter.com/9BNq35HY2V
— Getty (@GettyMuseum) March 25, 2020
23. Weekend plans, sorted
— CoronaVirus Memes (@TheCoronaMemes) March 18, 2020
24. Living our best life
25. ‘Hello, can you hear me?’ ‘Dammit, Janet, turn off your mic!’
26. I’m not sure what Tiger King is and at this point, I’m too afraid to ask
I haven’t watched Tiger King, but I’m already obsessed for no other reason than the questions I have about this picture. Why is he shirtless? Why won’t he just wear his sunglasses properly instead of squinting? Joe Exotic is MARRIED? How many tiger tattoos does he have? I love it pic.twitter.com/EszskqriuJ
— Sera Thomas (@seranotsarah) March 26, 2020
27. Introverts, rejoice!
28. ‘What’s on your mind?’ Us: ‘Nothing…’
29. Am I doing this ‘no makeup, makeup look’ right?
30. And finally…