Pili nuts grow wild on volcanic soil in Philippines Bicol. They are wild-harvested, free from pesticides or fertilisers.
– Better than organic, grows on rich volcanic soil
– Crafted with tasty health-beneficial flavours (Ginger & Turmeric, Raw Cacao & Coffee, Cinnamon & Raw Honey, Himalayan Pink Salt, Unsalted)
– Pili nuts have 92% more Magnesium than walnuts
– They also have 869% more Vitamin E than almonds
– And they only have 1g of carbohydrate per serving – 680% less than pistachios
– Our pili nuts are sprouted and dehydrated (activated) to improve their digestibility and also boost their nutritional content
– The entire process from harvest, extraction to packing takes 62 hours to complete.
FREE DELIVERY for orders above $50.
Check out our reviews on RedMart and Lazada.