The Colour Socks Parade is back!
In celebration of World Down Syndrome Day and World Autism Awareness Day, MINDS’ The Colour Socks Parade (CSP) returns this year with a spotlight on inclusive sports. Through sports play, we hope that our clients and students will be equipped to develop healthy and active lifestyle habits to enhance their quality of life. Everyone can pitch in to support PWIDs adopt an active lifestyle by making sports programmes more inclusive and friendly to them.
Get involved at The Colour Socks Parade Inclusive Sports Fiesta:
– Saturday, 1 April 2023
– 12.30 – 5.30pm
– Our Tampines Hub (Community Auditorium, Level 3)
– Mass workout with PWIDs and the community
– Inclusive sports stations, including badminton, bocce and football
– Health-screening for PWIDs
– Sale of MINDS Bakers and MINDS Craft goodies and so much more!
Admission is free and open to the public.
The Inclusive Sports Fiesta marks the start of the CSP Virtual Challenge, stay tuned!
Join the movement celebrating and championing PWIDs now!