PRM02: Financial Market Risk Management
• Risk Management is everyone’s business, not just the CEOs, CFOs or CROs
• The biggest Risk in Risk Management is NOT seeing the Risk!
• In living life, the secret of the How’s is actually in the Why’s!
• Gain an insight to various Good Risk Management Practices
• Understand the Importance of embracing practices that will bolster Operational Resilience
• Acquire foundational knowledge on Bond Mathematics and an understanding of Probability Distributions from a first principles perspective
• Be introduced to the notion of Value-at-Risk (VaR) and actually perform calculations to obtain VaR under simulated scenarios
• Examine the advantages and disadvantages of VaR and explore alternative risk measures like Conditional Value-at-Risk (C-VaR)
• Have an understanding of the amount of exposure that an organization faces in relation to the different types and sources of Financial Market Risk
• Be introduced to The Basel Capital Accord
Dr. Jeffrey C. K. Lim
Ph.D., C.Sci., C.Math., FIMA, FCPS, FRM, PRM, B.Fel.
Duration: 2 Days, 20 May – 21 May 2021
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Concorde Hotel, Orchard Road, Singapore
[Buffet Lunch and 2 Tea-Breaks will be provided during each session]
This programme is approved for listing on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
The FTS is available to eligible entities, at a 90% funding level of programme fees subject to all eligibility criteria being met and to existing grant caps. FTS claims may only be made for programmes listed on the FTS Programme Directory with the specified validity period.
Please refer to IBF (Singapore) for more information.
Skills Future (Funding)
This program is eligible for Skills Future Funding. Please refer to Skills Future website for more information.
More Info: PI ETA Consulting Company
[Only pre-registered Participants who have fully paid for the Program will be admitted. Register at the above website. Upon registration, you will receive an Invoice with full payment instructions and details. Payment must be received in Full prior to commencement of the Program]
Questions: Phone +65 634 100 10 or Email: [email protected]