The 11th Ageing Asia 2020 – World Ageing Festival (AA2020 – WAF) will be held 2-25 November, a hybrid edition of the annual Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF), organised by Singaporean social enterprise, Ageing Asia. AA2020 – WAF will showcase the world’s best eldercare models and health innovations, products, programmes and services that will enable health ageing, independent ageing and dignified ageing. The festival concludes on 24-25 November in Singapore.
The annual event is the region’s most influential platform on the business of ageing. AA2020 – WAF presents 23 days of content and over 170 sessions – attracting a global audience of private, government and community sectors, and older people aged over 60 from 35 countries, 5,000 participants, 150 speakers, and a showcase of the world’s top 100 products that will enable successful ageing. Dedicated topics include: Home & Community Care, Rehabilitation, Assistive Living, Ageing Technologies, Finance, Lifestyle, Seniors Housing & Care, Active Ageing & Dementia.
In the 4th Asia Pacific Silver Economy Report 2020, the projected spending power driven by the ageing population in Asia Pacific is forecasted at US$4.56 trillion by 2025. The WAF event vision is to profile Ageing as a social and economic opportunity that overlaps all sectors of our economy, and drive a positive perception and mindset shift for government, business, media and older people.
• World Ageing Festival Opening Ceremony: Global Bunne Music Virtual Performance (Singapore, Japan, China, Sweden, Hong Kong SAR) • Ageing Asia Innovation Forum
• Ageing Has Talent! Performances
• Happy Hour (Live Chef, Live Games, Networking)
• Future of Active Ageing Seminar & Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar
• Care Operator Think Tanks
• Startup Pitch Stadium
• Virtual Care Cinema
• Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards Judging
• World Ageing Festival Closing Ceremony: First Virtual Seniors Runway Show
• 8th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards Ceremony