This training has been created as an invitation for yoga practitioners, bodyworkers, somatic therapists, dancers, couples or individuals who wants to go deeper into a mindful approach of touching, adjusting and working with others through the ancient teachings of Thai Yoga Massage and modern approaches to holistic healing focus on the Myofascial Release and integration process.
The Sacred Dance of Thai Yoga Massage is a transformative experience.
A deep revolution on the way we move, interact, communicate and especially the way we share touch as a form of healing.
PROGRAM CONTENT & INCLUSIONS
• Morning Yoga & Embodied Movement Practices
• Somatic Meditations
• Principles of Touch
• Thai Yoga Massage Foundations
• Therapeutic Approaches: Spinal Elongation, Hips and Lower Back, Neck and Shoulders, Belly Organs, Diaphragm, Energy Lines
• Myofascial Release Techniques
• Fascia Unwinding
• Somatic Awareness: Developing Quality of Touch & Body Reading
• Experiential Anatomy
• Comprehensive Course Manual
• Integration Station: Thai Yoga Massage Flows with Live Music
• Special Events with Sound Healing, Watsu (Aquatic Bodywork) & others
• 100hr Yoga Alliance Certification ( Contributes Towards 300hr Advanced Training or YACEP)