Our new class with Benny Lim will focus on to sharpen your photography skills for a more commercial works such as shooting portrait and creating lookbook for products / brands. Benny will not only share the technical skills of photography but in the business side as well. From how to bring client’s brief into a visual mood board, preparing photo set, working with a team, and some crucial editing skills.
This class is suitable for aspiring and amateur photographers or brand owners who wants to bring up their photography skills into the next level.
– How to implement client’s brief into visual moodboard
– How to prepare a photoset and styling
– Portrait Photography skills : Composition, lighting, directing
– Editing skills: cropping, liquify, distortion, colouring, etc
What you need to bring:
– A digital pocket / mirrorless / DSLR Camera
– Laptop with Adobe Photoshop software
• All tools, materials, syllabus
• Lunch voucher @dawnandwillow and @indoestrishop voucher