Camp under the stars in a bamboo hut and swing away the weekend in a hammock, with Mount Agung just 12 km south, and a panoramic view of the ocean to the north. Leave your laptop behind and get ready for spectacular sunrises and campfire conversations.
East Bali Immersion is the non-profit sister of East Bali Cashews’ award-winning social enterprise. The eco-camp is usually reserved for social impact education, but we’ve teamed up to create this unique experience just for you!
* Dates: March 27, 28, 29
* Price: IDR 1,95 million
* Open for members and non-members
* Accommodation, food, transport and three unique excursions
* Arak tasting and a cozy evening roasting marshmallows under the stars
* Sunrise hike and breakfast
* Sunset BBQ and ocean swim
* Access to East Bali Cashews facilities
* Cooking lessons (upon request but all-inclusive)
Email [email protected] to secure your spot and to receive all info, or sign up at the Host Desk at any Outpost location by March 20 at the latest.