Shop your favorite stores in the US and save on shipping internationally with PacMe
Those pretty lil’ things from J.Crew, Anthropologie, and Neiman Marcus (pictured) look good, don’t they? Damn, we want them all to ourselves. Problem is, many U.S. based online stores increase their item prices when shipping to a Singapore address, and lower their discounts! On top of that, we have to factor in the high shipping fees. But thanks to PacMe, purchasing from American web stores is now much more affordable.
Dubbed the “experts in consolidating, packing and international shipping”, PacMe acts as your U.S. mailing address (they’re also in sales tax-free Oregon so yay!). What they do: consolidate all your orders before packing them in one box, and shipping it to your current address, anywhere you are in the world. This means you pay the U.S. item price, get the full discount, save on (multiple) shipping fees and you no longer have to bother your pals in the U.S. if you’re lusting after a particularly hot pair of stilettos.
Now’s a perfect time to give PacMe’s excellent service a go, what with the slew of awesome deals going on. Here’s a little list for you to get started. Plus, Honeycombers readers will receive a free one-year membership (worth $100) if they use the promo code: hc-2014. You’re welcome!
- Anthropologie: Winter tag sale; now an extra 40 percent off sale items
- J.Crew: Extra 40 percent off all sales styles
- Target: Up to 20 percent off home items
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 65 percent off select items
Expert Talk: PacMe’s Shopping Tips
There is a time to buy everything, and believe it or not, when you hit the “Purchase” button during the right season, you can enjoy even better deals and save more cash. Here’s what the good folks at PacMe have to say; consider this timeline your go-to guide.
- New clothes for summer come out in stores March/April. If your heart’s set on a specific item, best buy it then. However, if you want to stock up on summer clothes without overspending, wait until August. This is when stores will put their summer collection on sale to make way for their fall and winter pieces.
- The best time to buy electronics in the U.S. is in April/May, when stores need to make room for new products. If you can afford to wait, electronics are also heavily discounted on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- In need of running shoes? Find irresistible deals in April and November.
- August is the time to stock up on school supplies. If you can wait until September, you’ll also find stores selling school supplies at discounted prices in order to clear their excess inventory.
- The best time to shop for a new swimsuit is in August/September, when it starts to get cold again in the U.S. June/August is summer so when fall arrives, they’d want to clear as much stock as possible.
- U.S. retailers generally have massive sales around national holidays, including Memorial Day (last Monday in May), Fourth of July, Labour Day (first Monday of September), and the day after Christmas.
For more info, visit PacMe’s website or email them at email@example.com.
Prices in lead image are in SGD.
This article is sponsored by PacMe.