Circuit Breaker may be ending soon, but many families are still facing with the daunting task of navigating the uncertainties that the COVID-19 pandemic brings about.
FitTogether, together with various partnering instructors (yoga, HIIT, pilates, dance), aims to conduct free live online workouts until 1st June to raise funds for our beneficiaries BLESS, to support Project Stable Staples (https://projectstablestaples.sg/) that had started since the start of Circuit Breaker (see attached). So far, PSS had achieved 85% of their SG$100K goal, we want to help them achieve the remaining 15% – SG$15,000, through Live Online Workout For Good. We’ve raised SG3.8k so far from 14 classes and over 450 participants.
Here are our campaign details:
1) Website: https://www.fittogether.tv/workout-for-good
2) IG page: https://www.instagram.com/fittogethertv/
3) Telegram community channel: https://t.me/FitTogetherTv
4) Give.asia page: https://give.asia/campaign/live-online-workout-for-good#/
A quick introduction about FitTogether (www.fittogether.tv): we are a group of NUS alumni that started this live online workout platform since the start of CB to encourage people working from home to stay active and healthy through live online community workouts. We have conducted over 50 live online workouts in the last 3 weeks and helped various groups of fitness enthusiasts (eg. HIIT, dance, yoga) come together to exercise and keep one another accountable from their home, either through Zoom or IG/FB Live.