It’s The Ship is back this 4-7 November for one epic music festival at sea. Wanna rock the boat? We’ve got two cabins for Honeycombers readers, and you and a friend could be on board…
It’s The Ship is back for its fifth voyage! This EDM festival at sea is a serious highlight on the Asian music festival calendar – we’ve told you before how things go down on this wild trip to Phuket, and you’d better be game. Here’s your chance to win a cabin for you and a friend onboard Asia’s Largest Festival At Sea, happening this 4 – 7 November 2018 – we’ve got two interior twin-sharing cabins up for grabs, valued at $2,894 each!
The music lineup
Starring headliners Vini Vici, EDM bigwigs Cash Cash and Showtek, household trance name Paul van Dyk as well as house DJ, Sander van Doorn, It’s The Ship 2018 is bringing you an epic lineup that’s going to drop the bangers all the way to Phuket and back. Anchoring the ship will be viral sensation turned rapper, Big Shaq – this year’s appointed captain!
Get on board
Yes it’s a non-stop party during this four-day, three-night cruise, but there are plenty of ways to play and chill. The Genting Dream is one luxe cruise liner, with 35 restaurant and bar options to help you refuel. (Danced till dawn? Breakfast in the afternoon? No judgment.) And just saying, the boat is decked with a bunch of pools with six water slides, ping pong tables, a mini golf course, and rock climbing wall. Psst: there’s a spa on board, so treat yo’ self. Feeling the fitness vibe? Join the morning yoga sessions, 3-on-3 basketball and soccer – whatever you’re vibing, you’ve got it.
WIN tickets for you and a friend – we’ve got two cabins on It’s The Ship!
Want in? Tickets are available at www.itstheship.com, but all you’ve got to do for your chance to snap up one of those cabins for you and a friend is fill in your deets below. The prize includes a stay for up to two guests, in one of two Twin Sharing Interior Upper Deck Cabins, covering port fees and gratuities. This competition ends midnight 18 September 2018 and winners will be announced here and on the Honeycombers Facebook page.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Participants must be 18 years and above by 3 November, 2018
- Winner must have a valid passport with a minimum 6-month validity from the time of sailing.
- Winners will be contacted on 19 September 2018 and must respond with their passport details within 24 hours to claim their prize. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize for whatever reason, cancels or does not respond within the given time, then Honeycombers Singapore reserves the right to select another winner at its own discretion.
- The cabin prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- Cabin prize is specifically for Interior Twin-sharing cabin only.
- Winner can only bring one (1) guest.
- Any additional travel documents or visa are the responsibility of the winner.
See here for Honeycombers’ full competition terms and conditions.
Like this story? Check these out:
Let’s get misty-eyed over our first ride on It’s The Ship
Were you on board last year?
All the music festivals in Asia to tick off your list
Staying on land? Here are the gigs you can still catch this year