ABLE is a social service agency that serves persons with disabilities and their family caregivers. In recent months since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, donations received by ABLE have reduced significantly. In light of this situation, ABLE is excited to host an inclusive fundraising mobility session on Zoom, together with Founder of The Moving Body, Audrey D’Cotta.
In this interactive session, Audrey will expertly lead us through a 45-minute set of breathing and mobility exercises that you can do anywhere and anytime. In celebration of our resilient ABLE community, Audrey will be joined on screen by ABLE’s client-ambassador and stroke survivor, Madam Soh.
With tickets going at $20 each, the sales proceeds and donations will help ABLE continue supporting persons with disabilities and their caregivers.
Do feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions. We look forward to your support.
How you can support
– Purchase a ticket and join the class on 19 July
– Purchase a ticket with an added donation
– Purchase group package tickets at discounted prices (10 tickets and above)
– Make a donation only (please note that this does not include an event ticket)
– All tickets sold are eligible for tax-deductible receipts.