Tan Boon Liat Building is throwing its doors open this November for the second edition of #TBLblockparty!
In this weekend celebration of form, function and festivities, look forward to mini markets, pop-ups, design talks, workshops and exclusive deals from brands like Journey East, The Providore and Arete Culture. They’ll be showing off 36 showrooms worth of fab furniture, food, crafts and home decor to kit out your crib.
Event highlights include:
- A photo exhibition, design installations, free G&T and Happy Hour @ Journey East, with DJ Jeff-0 by Journey East.
- The launch of Wonderland Botanicals, a brand new sister floral studio to Plain Vanilla Home.
- A drop-off upcycling craft workshop for kids at Blessings in a Bag maker and art space.
- Spin the Wheel of Fortune and win prizes and festive treats at The Past Perfect Collection
- An exhibition of a private collection of rare Persian antique rugs at Hassan’s Carpets
- Free sake and sashimi at Hommage Lifestyle
- The launch of new and exciting exclusive brands in Singapore including the return of Established & Sons, at Pomelo
- A live painting session from 11am – 2pm at LivingwithArt Singapore
Plus, in the spirit of the season, Tan Boon Liat will be conducting a building-wide lucky draw where four winners stand to walk away $250 worth of cash vouchers! Head over for to enjoy exclusive promotions and offers on that weekend only.
Facebook: TBLblockparty 2018