Always wanted to find out more about sake? In this exclusive sake appreciation class conducted by Kimiya Shibazaki and The Providore, you will get to taste and learn more about five exquisite sakes from three breweries.
Participants will also get a better understanding of the Tobin Kakoi method of making sake – one of the most premium categories of sake available on the market, and explore the taste profile differences between Tobin Kakoi and Daiginjo sakes.
The class will also feature delicious light bites by Chef Katori Ryuta.
– Introduction of breweries (Gojo, Ikuma, EH)
– Brief and basic guidance on the different categories of Sake.
– A better understanding of the taste profiles of the featured sakes and differences for Tobin Kakoi and Daiginjo respectively.
– Explore the taste differences based on rice polishing rates
– All materials and ingredients will be provided.
– Complimentary light bites by Chef Katori Ryuta will be provided during the class.
1) Chogun – Junmai Daiginjo
2) Donkura – Junmai Daiginjo
3) Goshin – Junmai Daiginjo
4) Goshin – Tobin Junmai Daiginjo
5) Goshin – Tobin Daiginjo
Terms & Conditions
– The class duration is 1 hour. Participants are encouraged to report 15 minutes earlier.
– A minimum of 6 pax is needed for the class to proceed.
– Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to join the class. (Vaccination status to be verified via the Trace Together app upon on the day of the class)
In any event of cancellation, a notification will be sent out via email 4 days prior. A full refund will be processed.