Research tells us that 46 per cent of New Year resolutions fail in less than six months. For guests hoping their resolutions will stick in 2019, we invite them to join one of the best executive coaches and resilience teachers in the world, Andrew Stead, at COMO Shambhala Estate in Bali.
With this four-day workshop, running from January 17th to 20th 2019, guests will develop a clear mission to ensure 2019 is the year to achieve their goals. With support from Andrew and the Estate’s team of experts, we will help guests learn how to make daily habits stick, effortlessly aligning actions with dreams to create meaningful and lasting change, encouraging guests to become the best versions of themselves.
Through a series of one-on-one sessions and group classes guests will:
● Walk away with clear goals to achieve what they want in 2019
● Translate these objectives into daily habits to make change happen
● Learn to effortlessly attract the resources required
● Harness the power of deep intuition to align actions with hopes for the future
● Build long-term supportive relationships that will nourish objectives
● Understand their life purpose and learn to maximise productivity and performance
● Kick off 2019 the right way
This four-day workshop is priced at US$3,509 per person in a Garden Room. For double occupancy, this workshop is priced at US$2,599 per person. Prices include 21 per cent tax and service charge.
● Accommodation for three nights in a Garden Room at COMO Shambhala Estate
● Nutritious daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (with free flow of juices) of COMO Shambhala Cuisine
● One 60-minute COMO Shambhala Massage
● Return airport transfers
● Three morning yoga classes
● Three evening restorative yoga classes
● One 60-minute COMO Shambhala treatment
● Two-hour daily workshops with Andrew Stead
● Two one-on-one coaching sessions (60-minutes each) with Andrew Stead