STEMacademy is proud to present the perfect, fun solution to distance learning!
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲: 𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀: 𝟭) 𝗟𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮) 𝗨𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟯) 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹
Hawker Culture in Singapore is an integral way of life for Singaporeans, where people from all walks of life gather together. A social leveller, hawker centres are important spaces enabling all social classes to dine and bond over their favourite shared hawker food, prepared by our heartland hawkers. Over the years, this unique combination of food, space and community has evolved into a microcosm and important culture of Singapore’s multicultural society, with stalls selling Chinese, Malay, Indian and many other diverse and mixed cuisines.
Some of the challenges that hawkers face are:
– Manpower shortages
– Cleaning services/ Hygiene
– Expensive equipment to increase productivity
– High delivery costs
– High rental costs
– Competition from other food and beverages services
– Cost of ever-increasing utilities
– Students will be tasked to come up with innovative solutions using MINECRAFT Education that will be able to aid in tackling the hawkers’ challenges.