The HoneyKids Asia International School Fair is returning for its 7th edition. And, it’s in-person – yay! If you’re trying to make that all-important decision when it comes to your kid’s schooling, then this is the event for you.
We’ve just made that tricky schooling decision a whole lot easier, by bringing a selection of Singapore’s top international schools under one roof for one day only! As well as getting the chance to meet staff and get the lowdown on what each school has on offer, you’ll also get to hear from the experts through panel discussions on all things education.
And the best news, it’s free! Due to Covid-19 restrictions, places are limited, so you’ll need to register in advance to secure your spot!
How do I book?
Book your spot online. Entry gives you two-hour access, which includes:
- Time to explore the exhibit, and get all your pressing questions answered by the friendly admission teams and principals from 14 top international schools.
- Hear from the experts during a panel discussion. There are four fabulous talks taking place, where those in the know will be sharing their insights on topical issues in schools right now, and answering your questions. You’ll have the option to select one talk you’d like to listen to from the following hot topics: Positive Discipline, Let’s Talk Curricula, Choosing the Right International School, and The New Normal: Teaching in a Pandemic. Note: Each talk is scheduled at a different time during the day, so the talk you select will determine your entry time. Check out the timings here.
Which schools are attending?
The 14 schools exhibiting are:
- Brighton College (Singapore)
- Canadian International School
- Centre Stage School of the Arts
- Crimson Global Academy
- EtonHouse International School
- GESS International School
- Global Indian International School
- Integrated International School
- International Community School (Singapore)
- Nexus International School
- North London Collegiate School (Singapore)
- La Petite Ecole Pte. Ltd.
- One World International School
- St. Joseph’s Institution International
A note on Covid-19 restrictions
Due to Covid-19 safe standards, we’re limiting the number of guests (30 guests for every cohort – there are four cohorts throughout the day) and keeping each guest’s slot to 2 hours: 1 hour for the expo (at your leisure) and 1 hour for a talk.
Also, please keep the kids at home for this school fair. We know, we know… but hey, it’s less distraction for you! Safe entry is mandatory and your temperature will be checked before entry to the venue and event, as well as using TraceTogether.
And psst – don’t forget to wear your face mask!