You missed it! This event has now reached capacity and we are no longer taking RSVPs. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter to never miss out on an event like this again here!
New to Singapore? We feel you. Even if you’re the most seasoned of expats, landing in a new city – on your own, with a partner or with the whole family in tow – is no mean feat. Join Honeycombers & WorldFirst over cocktail and canapés & get the essential tips on living and thriving in Singapore as an expat, meet new friends on the same journey and get to know the local scene, from all the practical stuff to where to party! We’ve got the inside story on this city, and one sweet invitation to 1880 members’ club to help you settle in.
What’s happening on the night?
- Doors open at 6.30pm, so say cheers with a welcome drink – a Gibson Martini or mocktail upon arrival… but make sure you get in early as it’s only for the first 100 guests!
- The 1880 team is rolling out canapes until 7:30pm: light bites such as mozzarella arancini, Parmesan churros and aged beef sliders.
- If you’ve got the taste for more, 1880 has lined up a happy hour menu at great prices all night which includes specially designed cocktails, wine and beer for $15++.
- Mingle with experts from the local scene who’ll offer great advice on living the good life in Singapore.
- Listen in on a chat with the folks from WorldFirst, AAM and 99.co, who’ll share their top 10 tips on making it work as an expat.
- Make some new friends who are on the same journey!
Where: 1880; 1 Nanson Rd, level 3, Singapore 238909
When: Thursday 1 November, 2018 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Cost: FREE! Registration is required: book here
About our partners
Our event partner, WorldFirst, helps thousands of expats in Singapore transfer money overseas each year, so take the chance to chat to the team for some expert advice. For more insider tips, you can also meet the folks from Complete Healthcare International (CHI); AAM-Advisory; The Entertainer (an essential app for sweet deals on dining and experiences); AXA; American Association of Singapore; British Chamber of Commerce Singapore; 99.co; Hawksford; Presto Expat Motoring and Singapore Repertory Theatre (because we love the local theatre scene).