This Father’s Day, Carousel celebrates the occasion with a full day of feasting with special menu highlights for lunch, high tea and dinner. Sit Dad down and spoil him silly with a sumptuous spread of fresh seafood, hearty meats and fiery local delights.
Lunch and dinner menu highlights include:
• Singapore Chilli Crab with Golden Mantous
• Oven-roasted Whole Skate Wing with Preserved Lemons and Olives
• Boiled Maine Lobster, Oyster and Alaskan King Crab Leg (Dinner only)
• BBQ Short Ribs with Roasted Vegetables (Dinner only)
• Oven-roasted O.P Prime Ribs marinated with Black Pepper and Mustard Seeds (Dinner Only)
• Grilled Assorted Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce and Condiments (Dinner Only)
High tea menu highlights include:
• Tau Kwa Pau (Tau Kwa stuffed with Minced Duck and served with Special Chilli Sauce)
• Yam Abacus Seeds (Suan Pan Zi)
• Singapore Laksa
• Popiah Live Station
• Oyster Omelette Live Station
• Teh Tarik Live Station
Exclusive to dinner, all dads will be gifted a pair of couple mugs. Warm up the mug with a hot drink (psst, check out the Teh Tarik Live Station!) and watch a sneaky little message appear. Just a heads up, it may ignite some warm fuzzy feelings.
The Father’s Day specials will be available on Sunday, 16 June 2019 – lunch from 12pm to 2pm at $70++ (adult) and $43++ (child); high tea from 3.30pm to 5.30pm at $55++ (adult) and $32++ (child); dinner from 6.30pm to 9.30pm at $88++ (adult) and $49++ (child).
For online reservations, visit www.carouselbuffet.com.sg. For more information, contact Carousel at 6219 3780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.