Join us for an unforgettable evening with leading female influencers. We’ll dive into what you don’t see on their social media profiles – the unglamorous, real challenges and failures they’ve experienced before eventually finding success.
These creative and inspirational women will tell their most trying stories that led them to where they are today, share lessons learned, and motivate you with advice to get through the ups and downs of your entrepreneurial journey.
Over the evening, we will discuss:
– Overcoming fear of failure
– Tactics and tips, arming you with the tools to be more influential
– Common mistakes to avoid when starting your entrepreneurial journey
– Believing in yourself, because if you don’t how do you expect others to?
– Confidence and competence. What’s more important?
This event promises to ignite your inner spark towards taking greater chances and reaching your success.
About the Speakers
Angela Priestley – Publisher and Owner, Women’s Agenda
Shahirah Gardner – Co-Founder, Finch
Susannah Jaffer – Founder; CRIB Member, ZERRIN.com
Brianne West – Founder & CEO, Ethique