Is your child in primary school and has an inclination towards art? You have tentative plan for your child to join SOTA, AEP Schools or to use art as a talent for Direct School Admission? This is the time to do some ground work.
According to TODAYonline, SOTA’s student intake has grown from just under 1,000 in 2012 to 1,120 in 2016. The Straits Times mentioned SOTA’s enrollment number is capped at 200 places annually. Student application via DSA-Secondary Scheme has streamlined into a centralised portal this year. Therefore, competition of getting into DSA, AEP, SOTA and Art Niche Schools have seemingly become stiffer.
This is a sharing session that aims to provide parents and their child with:
1) Insider tips on how to create a DIY visual art portfolio.
2) Knowledge of what AEP schools or Art niche School like SOTA are looking out for.
3) How to gain a competitive advantage in Direct School Admission.
Who should attend:
1) Parents with child between 8 to 11 years old that desires to go for DSA via Visual Art/Animation.
2) Parents who doesn’t have the luxury of time to send their child for weekly classes.
3) Parents with child who likes to know more about Direct School Admission.
Speaker for the day:
Jace Ng is a mother with a daughter who is the pioneer batch of SOTA alumni that inspired her to set up Artz Graine 10 years ago. A passionate art educator with the experience of guiding students in different schools for SYF, art clubs and curriculum while leading a team of educators alongside with her. She will share her years of experience as a mother and an educator on how to strike a competitive advantage for your child to gain admission into any AEP or art niche schools.
*Admission is free
Date: 23 Nov 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 2.00pm – 3.30pm
Limited seats available
*Parents are strongly encouraged to bring their child along for this clinic
You may register your interest with us if you could not make it for 23 Nov 2019 via email@example.com