Green Is The New Black and Kilo Kitchen are organising a fundraiser dinner for the affected communities and wildlife of the Australia fires.
Australia is burning, and the fires are leaving a path of destruction and devastation in their wake. With an estimated one billion animals lost, thousands of homes destroyed, people displaced, fires the size of Manhattan, and at least 28 people losing their lives, Australia needs our help.
Green Is The New Black, in partnership with Kilo Kitchen, with the generous support of Collectius, is organising a fundraiser dinner on Australia Day weekend to raise money for the affected communities and wildlife rescue. Everyone involved is donating or sponsoring their time, food, drinks, talent, products and prizes so that all funds raised will be donated! Collectius is our corporate partner and has already pledged S$10,000! Now it’s our turn to raise as much as we can to match that and more.
The Experience: Dinner + Drinks + Entertainment
Join us for a 4-course dinner to raise money and awareness for the emergency that Australia is facing. Tickets are S$115 and include a vegetarian feast, an assortment of drinks (capped amount per guest) and live entertainment. All ticket proceeds will be donated.
– A 4-course vegetarian feast prepared by the team at Kilo Kitchen with 3 complimentary drinks
– Taste the impossible with Impossible Foods
– Enjoy wines from Merci Marcel
– Wet your whistle with tequila and cocktails from Codigo
– Quench your thirst with beers from Crust
– Startling drag entertainment from Lykkie Liquor and Mona Kee Kee
– Intention setting with Stage 6
– Live music from Oliver Osborne and David Carollo
There will also be a raffle with over $4,000 worth of prizes to win!