7th April – 10.30am to 1.30pm
9th April – 10.30am to 1.30pm
11th April – 9am to 12pm
14th April – 10.30am to 1.30pm
16th April – 10.30am to 1.30pm
21th April – 10.30am to 1.30pm
23th April – 10.30am to 1.30pm
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Indulge in a high tea experience with Chef Mayumi, with a touch of Japanese finesse. Get to learn a whole plethora of baking and cooking techniques over a variety of pretty pastries and exquisite nibbles, both sweet and savoury! Includes the usual suspect of any proper high tea – Raisin Scones, Lemon curd cupcakes, Soleil Cookies amongst a selection of niche savouries – Bruschetta with Gorgonzola Cheese and Honey, Soba Blini with Smoked Salmon.
A class not to be missed especially for fans of Mayumi san’s classes!
ABOUT THE CHEF:
Ms.Mayumi hails from Japan but her culinary expertise spans the globe. She underwent diploma courses at two of the most prestigious culinary schools; Le Cordon Bleu, London – one of the most famous institutions for culinary arts and gastronomy in the world, and Ecole Criollo, Tokyo – one of the most famous professional pastry schools in Japan. She has been teaching her skills in Singapore for many years and has a large and loyal following with her creative and delightful recipe repertoire.
Sign up for her class conducted in English today!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Introduction to ingredients & cuisine style
– Fresh ingredients & fully-equipped kitchen
– Demonstration by our instructor
– Recipes provided
– Post-workshop mingling and eating
– Plain Scones
– Raisin Scones
– Lemon Curd Cupcake
– Green Tea Ganache Financier
– Soleil Cookies
– Soba Blini with Smoked Salmon
– Bruschetta with Gorgonzola Cheese and Honey
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
– Each class has a minimum sign-up rate before commencement.
– In the event that a participant is absent, no make-ups will be conducted – fees are non refundable.
– In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you 72 hours before by email & will refund you.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
Our studio can be a bit chilly, please bring a jacket & wear closed shoes.
If you would like to bring home some of the amazing food, please bring along your own take away boxes.