Love pies? Then grab your napkin, round up your mates and get ready for a month-long extravaganza of amazing pies at Feather & Bone’s FABulous Pie Wars this September.
Chicken & Mushroom, Smoked Beef, Seafood, Osso Bucco, you name it, there’s a pie to suit you. Each is meticulously crafted by six of Feather & Bone’s talented head chefs and served at their various dining outlets. A great reason to indulge in a journey to pie perfection at any – or all – of Feather & Bone’s six restaurants around Hong Kong.
Every signature pie is a masterpiece reflecting that particular chef’s creativity, expertise, and passion for pies. As the battle for pie supremacy ensues, the restaurant that sells the highest number of their signature pie will claim an exciting prize to be shared among the victorious team. In addition, for every special pie ordered during the Pie Wars month, Feather & Bone will give HKD$5 to the Group’s registered charity, the FAB Foundation, to donate to Make-A-Wish Hong Kong. In this way, for every great pie you enjoy, you will also be helping to give a young child with a critical illness a life-changing wish!
As a dedicated “pie-nivore”, be sure you don’t miss this gastronomic showdown of flavours and enjoy the chance to win a Golden Ticket to embark on an exclusive “pie journey” by participating in a giveaway on Feather & Bone’s Instagram! Two lucky winners will be selected to be non-official pie “judges” for the month and get to visit each location to indulge in the pie specials with a guest. Enjoy the ultimate pie experience, complete with one non-alcoholic drink per person.
6 Truly Delicious House-made Savoury Pies to Delight Your Tastebuds,
Feather & Bone Causeway Bay – Smoked Beef Pie
• Smoked beef pie filled with smoky, tender, grass-fed beef brisket expertly braised in a flavourful blend of sofrito and rich onion gravy.
Feather & Bone Happy Valley – Chicken & Mushroom Pie
• Flaky piecrust stuffed with tender chicken thigh and mushrooms stewed in a creamy béchamel sauce.
Feather & Bone Wan Chai – Seafood Pie
• Salmon, halibut, and crab meat stewed in a creamy sauce.
Feather & Bone Mid-Levels – Chicken Truffle Pie
• House-made pie crust stuffed with chicken thigh, mushrooms, and black truffle.
Feather & Bone Tsuen Wan West – Osso Bucco Pie
• Veal pot-pie stewed with bone marrow, matched with FAB butter and onion gravy.
Feather & Bone Sai Ying Pun – Seafood Chowder Pot Pie
• Chunky halibut fish fillet baked in a creamy seafood chowder with smoked bacon, topped with a puff pastry hat.