Choosing the right school for your child isn’t the easiest task – what more choosing one in a country you barely know? Join our free webinar with HoneyKids Asia for insights and tips on how to pick the best international school for your child in Singapore.
About this event
Notebooks at the ready – we’ve got experts from Singapore’s education industry to answer all the burning questions you have about international schools in the Little Red Dot. Some questions that will be addressed include:
- How do you get a good sense of the school if you can’t visit it in person?
- What are some good questions to ask during interviews with the schools?
- What are some of the key things to consider when choosing a new school in a new country?
- How can you tell if the school is right for your child and your family?
- Heather Millington, Head of Secondary School and Lucy Bates, Admissions Manager from Nexus International School (Singapore)
- Anne Murphy, Director of Asia School Admissions from ITS Education Asia
- Jenn Tang, independent education consultant in Singapore
- Moderator: Kate Noble, Editor of HoneyKids Asia
Find out more in our full article. See you at the webinar!