The 15th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2022
Shining a Global Spotlight on Local Creativity Upholding Toyota’s Promise of “Draw your Dream, Drive the future”
Toyota has grown with the world, carrying and transporting its drivers and passengers’ dreams and memories. Toyota understands that children are the future; that’s why it continues to uphold the promise of “Draw your Dream, Drive the Future” with The 15th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2022. The contest aims to spark children’s creativity for the future of mobility by inviting them to put on their creative caps and draw their dream car.
From now until February 18, 2022, “The 15th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2022” invites children aged 15 or below to submit artwork by post or in person at the Toyota Hong Kong Showrooms.
The “Dream Cars” will differ depending on the region, culture and the environments in which the children are raised. Themed “Your Dream Car”, The 15th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2022 hopes to be a platform for children to realise their artistic potential, creativity and imagination. This creation of their dream cars will also promote the artistic and cultural exchange between Hong Kong and the international community.
The top three artworks from each category will be selected to enter the World Contest* in Japan to compete with participants from more than 100 countries around the world. The winner of the Hong Kong Contest will receive HK$5,000 Commercial Press voucher and HK$5,000 fuel coupon#. 26 Champions of the World Contest can further take home US$5,000 prize money intended for educational purposes and share their creative journey with the rest of the contestants. Grab a sketchbook, put on your thinking caps, and get creative with what the future of automobiles will be with Toyota!
Entry Period: January 3, 2022- February 18, 2022
Contest Theme: Your Dream Car
Eligibility of the entrants: Hong Kong citizens aged 15 years old or below
– Category A: 7 years old or below
– Category B: 8-11 years old
– Category C: 12-15 years old
– Recommended size of artwork: A3 (29.7 x 42.0cm) / A4 (27.2 x 40.6cm) / 40cm x 55cm (15.7-21.7in.) or smaller
– Artwork with a thickness of over 5mm will be disqualified
– Any drawing materials can be used, such as colour pencils, markers, crayons, or paints. (CG artwork created on a computer or similar device will not be accepted)
– Toyota logo(s) shall be included in the artwork
– Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals will not be accepted
- Please download the entry form from the Toyota Hong Kong Facebook page or the Toyota Official Website, fill in all the necessary information on the form and attach it to the back of your artwork.
- Please mail the artwork with the entry form to:
Crown Motors Ltd, 11/F, Tower B,
Manulife Financial Centre
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong,
attention it to “The 15th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2022 Support Team”
Or submit in person at Toyota Hong Kong Showrooms.
- Submission deadline: February 18, 2022 (All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than this date)