Perrier® Hong Kong launches the “Perfect Mariage” by Perrier® Public Challenge, inviting the public to create original drinks inspired by flavours of the world under the theme “Perrier® Around The World”, with fabulous prizes to be won!
Inspired by “Perrier® Around the World”, contestants must create a “Perfect Mariage” with Perrier®. Mind – “mariage” is not a typo – it’s how the French spell it, and refers to the traditional pairings of whisky, wine, or cognac with Perrier® that were only offered in France’s best bars and cafes, such as the famous Whis-Per (Perrier® original and whisky) in the early 1900s. Believing that less is more, Perrier® is looking to welcome fresh takes on not only how to bring their premium sparkling water into the next generation, but also pay homage to the original concept.
- Marry Perrier® (Original, Lime, Lemon or Ginger Lime) with one ingredient and one garnish.
- A Perrier® product (can or 33cl glass bottle) must be visible in your Reel/photo.
- Follow @perrier_hongkong on Instagram.
- Post your Reel/photo by 11:59pm, 11 July 2022 on Instagram.
- Share the ingredient list in your caption, hashtag #MarryPerrierWith, and tag @perrier_hongkong.
- Read the T&C to be eligible to enter and win prizes.
The three most outstanding, creative posts will be chosen based on appearance to participate in the finale. These three finalists will receive an exclusive invitation to recreate their Perfect Mariage for Perrier®’s panel of judges on 24 July 2022.
The top three amateur bartenders will receive:
1st: Perrier® staycation experience at a suite in The St Regis Hong Kong for the winner and a guest, valued at HK$8,000
2nd: Signature tasting menu experience at Michelin-starred restaurant l’Atelier de Joel Robuchon and cocktail vouchers at COA, ranked 1st on Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2022 and 2021 for the runner-up and a guest, with a total value over HK$3,700
3rd: Six-month supply of Perrier® and a collection of spirits to fill their home bar (one Hendrick’s Gin, one Lillet, one Wild Turkey 81 bourbon, one Fernet Branca, one Skyy Vodka, one Jose Cuervo Traditional Reposado) with a total value over HK$3,500
“Perfect Mariage by Perrier®” contestants will be evaluated by four judges:
- Chris Mark, Co-founder of Black Sheep Restaurants
- Cecilia Wong, host of Viu TV’s weekly Wine & Spirits talk show “Night Talk – Chit Chat Drink”; Communicator of the Year at the 2019 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Competition; Certified Whisky Ambassador and Champagne Chevalier of Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne
- J Lou, content creator and two-time TEDx speaker
- Andy Cheng, Business Director at Tatler Dining Hong Kong and Taiwan