Known for its’ resort-style weddings, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin will host a wedding showcase on 25 August 2019, with professional wedding specialists from the hotel offering consultation to couples, assisting them in selecting wedding packages that best fit their needs.
During the showcase, couples who confirm any ‘Regency Wedding Dinner’ held on or before 31 December 2020 will enjoy:
– Complimentary upgrade of a bridal suite to the Regency Executive Suite (original supplement of HK$4,800 per room per night) which will allow the special couple and family and friends to celebrate the big day in a spacious room with breathtaking views of Tolo Harbour
Guests who confirm any ‘Regency Wedding Dinner’ held on or before 16 September 2020 at the wedding showcase will enjoy the above upgrade, as well as the following exclusive benefits:
– Special minimum charge for wedding dinner
– Free honeymoon: Complimentary 60,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points to redeem accommodation from a selection of Hyatt hotels around the world (up to 7 free nights)
– Complimentary Honey Sweet Corner (original price HK$4,988) to add a special delight to your wedding
– Complimentary two bottles of selected red or white wine per table
– Special supplement charge for upgrading Regency Executive Suite to the Presidential Suite at HK$4,999 only (original supplement of HK$12,000 per room per night)
Known for being the city’s premier urban resort, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin offers stylish indoor and outdoor wedding venues. The Regency Ballroom, with its soaring high ceiling and dramatic marble entrance, can accommodate up to 30 tables. Salons with natural daylight and a connecting outdoor terrace are perfect for intimate cocktail parties, while a distinctive landscaped garden featuring calming mountain views is ideal for outdoor wedding ceremonies.
For enquiries, please contact the Events Department at 3723 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All prices above are subject to a 10% service charge. Terms and conditions apply.