Frozen Exhibition & an 18,000 Square-feet wonderland are coming to Central Park
FWD Insurance presents Frozen Exhibitions following the epic hit of the Disney Movie. From 11th November to 28th February, Park Central will transform into an 18,000 square-feet themed park with 10 themed zones, not to mention Hong-Kong-only features such as Anna’s Coronation and Elsa’s new look. Frozen lovers will be taken from Arendelle Castle to Troll Valley, or Belltower to the Enchanted forest. Moreover, fans will be able to witness life-size installations, original artworks, interactive experiences, 3D projections… All of which are tightly connected to various scenes in Frozen.
- Monday to Friday: 12:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 10:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Adults and children aged 12+: HK $198
- Children (aged 3-11) / students / disabled / over 65s: HK $178
- Toddlers under 2: free
- Early birds can now purchase their tickets at $138 until 19th October