Breathe a little easier amidst the holiday frenzy with this brilliant, easy-peasy pizza recipe that’s perfect for Christmas
From shopping for Christmas presents to whipping up a feast for your dinner parties, the holidays in Singapore are fraught with challenges. So it’s important to be strategic and resourceful in order to maintain your sanity on such stressful occasions. Because we’re all about helping to make your life better, we’ve gotten our friends at Perfect Italiano to share with us a fuss-free yet delicious dish that you can effortlessly whip up for your entertaining plans.
The addition of good mozzarella cheese is the key to a gooey, stringy texture while the parmesan adds a flavourful taste. These two cheeses will kick your pizza up a notch. Best part, it won’t take you more than half-an-hour to prepare. With Perfect Italiano, Christmas preparation doesn’t have to be stressful affair.
Cheesy Festive Turkey Pizza
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 2 – 4pax
75g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated cheese
75g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated cheese
100g Turkey Ham, diced
100ml Tomato Sauce
1 Bell Pepper, seeds removed and sliced
50g sliced onions
Pinch of nutmeg spice
4 pita pockets
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven at 200-degree Celsius.
- Place pita pocket in a well-greased baking tray, and spread the tomato sauce evenly on the surface.
- Top pita pocket with turkey ham, peppers and onions, before sprinkling the nutmeg spice.
- Add Perfect Italiano Mozzarella & Parmesan Grated Cheeses.
- Place the Cheesy Festive Turkey Pizza in the oven for 10 minutes to bake till golden.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve immediately.