Introducing Chillout Bali – just in time for travel season. Here are 10 need-to-know fun facts before you go:
1. Aussie Owned & Managed: There are no lost-in-translation moments when you have the same owners and operators, just perfect service.
2. 2-3-4-More: The boutique villas are 2-,3-, 4-bedrooms, or you can hire up to 10 villas. Perfect for families, couples and larger groups.
3. Peace & Quiet: Located in Canggu and Seseh area, the villas are set amongst stunning rice fields, with a short distance to some of Bali’s most famous beaches.
4. Private Pools & Gardens: All villas come with private pools set in beautiful gardens – perfect for lazy poolside days.
5. Full Private Spa: Retreat to the private chillout spa, or have the massuse come to you – you call the shots!
6. Child-friendly: The Balianese love kids! Ask about the kids’ activities like Balinese Kite Making, and Balinese Offering Making starting soon.
7. Eat well: Choose from Balinese, Indonesian, or Western in the villas (all cooks are trained by the fully trained chef), or head out to some of the nearby international restaurants like Mozaic by the Beach, Deus Ex-Machina, Red Salt, Betelnut Café – just to name a few.
8. Sleep Well: These villas are extremely well-priced, so sleep well knowing you got a steal!
9. Party Hard: chilloutbali can cater for weddings, parties, corporates, and other group bookings. 30th birthday coming up? Here’s your perfect party venue.
10. Real Steal: Chillout Bali hearts Honeycombers (aw shucks!), and so they have offered our readers a real steal…
Book 3 nights, get 4th free.
(vaild now until April 30, 2014). Just mention Honeycombers when you book!